These annual community event features a variety of artisans showcasing different types of gifts/work, with an emphasis on local and handmade products/artworks. This is a great opportunity to support your local artisans and shop for yourself and for the holidays! There’s different artisans at both markets and plenty of time in the day for you, your friends and family to drive and shop both markets!
Glen Arbor Holiday Marketplace:
Saturday, November 29, 2014 | 10 AM to 4 PM
in the Glen Arbor Township Hall
Schedule of events:
• Artisans…SET-UP: Friday 3-7 PM (there will be NO quick set up this year).
• Friday Nov. 28th: After the annual Glen Arbor Tree lighting and carols, All booths will be set up and ready for holiday “business” by 7 PM, Friday evening. Products may be for sale Friday evening at the Holiday Marketplace preview party!
• Saturday Nov. 29th: Marketplace doors open at 10:00 AM and will close at 4:00 PM.
• Meet Santa & Mrs. Santa Claus!!! They will be at the Glen Arbor Holiday Marketplace from 10:30 to 3:00 with some little toys and goodies! Bring the kids and your camera for some great fun and photo opps!
• Refreshments/ lunch by Riverfront Deli, will be for sale during the Glen Arbor Market.
(If you are a vendor or artisan and have any questions, please contact Betsy at [email protected])
Empire Artisans Market:
Saturday, November 29, 2014 | 11 AM to 5 PM
in the Empire Town Hall
• Artisan Market located in the Empire Town Hall
• Following the Market, will be a Tree Lighting Ceremony in the Village of Empire!