• www.visitglenarbor.com has an average of 770 website users, daily, year round.
•We have 2,700+ Facebook Page Likes/Followers with Posts to the Page reaching 1,190 people+/- organically, every week.
• We have a quickly growing presence on Instagram where we’ve posted over 300 images, with 1,160 followers and growing!
If your business falls under a “Place to Stay” like a Cottage, Resort or Vacation Rental Co. we have two pages available to help you promote seasonal offers and availabilities. We can post your specials at one or the other location on the website for visitors to see and also promote these offerings regularly, year-round on our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google.
“Special Offers & Rates” page
“Last Minute Cancellations” page
If you have a special event your business is organizing, we’d like to know about it! We have one of the most comprehensive, regularly visited even calendars representing in the Glen Arbor area. Send our Marketing Director a Press Release or Email with your event date(s), description, contact info and a photo or graphic, and we’ll add it to the calendar and post to social media!
We have TWO emailing lists: A Member Email Newsletter list (made of 220 contacts) to stay in touch, keep members informed and report in on happenings; An Area Subscriber list (composed of 687 people and growing) where the public may subscribe to receive emails from us!
If your business has any product or service that is related to weddings, Please include an additional description with this info when adding your business description in the online form. This additional description will be added FREE of charge to members on our “Plan Your Wedding“ page, and also added to your business listing.
1. Current Chamber Members may receive BOTH an electronic notice for renewal AND a printed notice / invoice, via mail. Please review your personalized notice for contact info and listing information accuracy.
2. You no longer need to use the online enrollment form. If you haven’t received your electronic or printed notice for this year’s renewal, simply email Larry, our Treasurer at larry[email protected] that you’re interested in renewing and we will follow up with you. Let us know if you want your business listing to be the “SAME” or submit the changes you’d like to see.
3. Membership Renewal DUE DATE is 12.31.2018 (no late fee). If you renew AFTER 12.31.2018, there may be a $50 fee added to your membership. FINAL Membership renewal cut-off is 2.15.2019
4. You may pay via PayPal or by mailing in a check. If you would like to pay via credit card/Pay Pal – please email Larry at [email protected]. Each invoice will identify the dues amount based on the your previous dues, based on the number of businesses being renewed, please adjust if needed.
Mail payment to:
Glen Lake Chamber, PO Box 217, Glen Arbor MI 49636
5. Website Listing: Your business will be added to the website via a listing in the selected category(s) including a description, contact info, facebook/social media link(s), website link and your logo and/or photos to represent your business visually. Please email marketing director: Raquel Jackson [email protected] about your website listing. We recommend including 3-5 high resolution .jpg file photos, logo or graphics.
Please also take a few minutes to Like the Chamber Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow on Instagram. We will Like and Follow you back, and we may re-post or share your posts throughout the year to our pages as well!
We are excited to see the growth of these numbers as we introduce more and more options and offers through our website. Your Chamber membership includes a listing on this website in the business directory and promotion of your major events/offers throughout the year, that you submit to us.