CHAMBER INITIATIVES & COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Continual management of visitglenarbor.com
- Monthly email newsletters for a Membership list & an Area Subscribers list
- Area Jobs, Special Offers & Rates, Plan Your Up North Wedding web listings
- Glen Lake Restaurant Week
- 4th of July parade support
- Sidewalk Sales (currently Labor Day weekend)
- Trick or Treating/Halloween in Glen Arbor
- Tree Lighting/Caroling ceremony
- Glen Arbor Holiday Marketplace
- Walking Map of Glen Arbor: design, printing costs & distribution; also viewable online
- 4 in-town way-finder signs with updated Walking Maps
- Stocking businesses brochures in the Glen Arbor Garden (behind Art’s Tavern)
- Support of the flowers kept throughout Spring, Summer & Fall in Glen Arbor, in coordination with The Garden Club & Glen Arbor Township
Business | $175
Select from these categories, as seen in the online Directory:
•Cottages & Homes
•Dining, Specialty Foods & Wineries
•Hardware & Builders
•Health & Medical Services
•Insurance & Financial Services
•Motels, Lodges & Resorts
•Real Estate & Appraisals
•Vacation Rental Companies
Secondary Businesses | $87.50
If you have multiple businesses under one primary company, you may join the business community for $175 for the primary and list your secondary business(es) at half off the price of the regular membership, at $87.50 for each additional business.
Friend of the Chamber | $50
Non-profit organizations or an individual who would like to be listed on the Chamber website and support the chamber through membership may be listed in our directory under the category “Friend of the Chamber.”
- A complete business listing on visitglenarbor.com in the directory.
- Post your event(s) for free to the community online calendar.
- Have an employment opportunity? Get jobs listed here
- Free listing on our Up North Michigan Weddings page
- Post your “Special Offers & Rates” – not just for places to stay!
- Your posts may be shared via our social media pages for more organic reach
- Your business may be included in the printed Glen Arbor Walking Map brochure as well as the 4 way-finder signs located in Glen Arbor.
The Glen Lake Chamber Officers & Board Members meet monthly either in person or by Zoom. Additionally, we host an Annual Meeting in the Fall and a handful of Chamber Connects throughout the season as a way to connect with the local business community.
If you would like to become a Member of the Glen Lake Chamber, interested in a role as an Officer or would like to join our dynamic Board of Directors, volunteer, or become an event sponsor, we look forward to hearing from you today. Email: [email protected]
How to enroll or renew:
1. NEW MEMBERS OR RENEWALS: If you would like to become a member or just need to renew, you may sign up online using this form. Each invoice will identify the dues amount based on the your previous dues, or based on the number of businesses being renewed but may be adjusted if needed. Our Treasurer, Larry Widmayer is the point of contact person for Membership dues and Invoicing.
4. WEBSITE LISTING: Your membership includes a listing on this website in the Directory, under the appropriate categories. Our marketing director, Raquel Jackson will work with you to add or update your listing. This will include public business contact info, website links, a description, a logo graphic or cover photo, plus 3-6 high resolution images to represent your business. We recommend reviewing and updating your membership listing info each year.
3. MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: Our membership drive begins in November with the opportunity to renew by December 31st. FINAL Membership renewal cut-off should be by end of March. If you renew late, a $50 fee may be added to your dues.
5. PAYMENT: Membership dues may be paid via PayPal (click “send money” to pay online) or, by mailing a check to: Glen Lake Chamber, PO Box 217, Glen Arbor, MI 49636
Digital marketing graphic used here by Vecteezy