ARTirondack Chair Campaign
ARTirondack Chair Event
Glen Arbor // Summer ’18
Adirondack chairs painted by local artists, Sponsored by local businesses can be seen on display all summer long in Glen Arbor with the opportunity to purchase a chair at the end of the season via a public online auction!
Purpose of event
The funds raised by the sponsorship and auctioning of the chairs will go to the operation of the Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce, a 501c non-profit organization, to continue to represent our beautiful and treasured town.
When posting to social media about the Adirondack Chairs in Glen Arbor, use this common hashtag in the text when you post! #gachairs
How it Works:
• Local businesses & Community members “Sponsor” a Chair(s).
• Each Sponsor is to select an artist and design to have their chair painted.
• Decorated chairs are on display during June, July & August in Glen Arbor, MI for the public to see.
• Online E-Bay Bidding is scheduled to happen Labor Day week of. The auction will be open to the public.
• Chairs will be picked up by the winning bidder once the bidding ends.
Questions about the campaign may be directed to Katy Wiesen: [email protected] (231)360.4431
NOTE: Once set up, we will add the link to the Chair Auction for you to bid here, in social media and on our website.