From new owners, to renovations and new locations, there’s a few things you’ll want take notice of, while visiting Glen Arbor this year.
• The Sylvan Inn: Welcoming David and Theresa Gersenson to the community, new owner’s of The Sylvan Inn. A vintage Inn open year round, located right in town – you can walk or bike to the beach, shops, restaurants and the National Park. Head over to the West end of town in the gallery district, and say hello. 6680 Western Avenue, Glen Arbor.
• Total Results Xtraining & Total Bliss Yoga and Helping Hands Medical Massage have moved to a new location, right downtown, in the Old School House building at 6363 Western Ave, Glen Arbor, MI. Offering memberships, classes and private sessions!
• M-22 Glen Arbor’s store has undergone a big renovation and you’ll notice the new building when going through town. Stop in and see it! Wine tasting and shopping available, located right next to their partner businesses, Crystal River Outfitters for Kayak, Canoe & SUP rentals/trips and The Cyclery for Bike rentals and sales.
• Arabella’s is in a new location at 6640 Western Avenue, Glen Arbor. Stop in to experience unique hand-made, hand-selected, items of jewelry and objects.
• Paul May / Kristin Hurlin of Glen Arbor Artisans have a new Gallery this summer, located at 5964 South Ray St., Glen Arbor MI.