As the seasons change, it’s important to keep your business info updated and accurate, online.
Did you know?
76% of consumers search for a company’s online presence before visiting a physical location.
Seasonal Marketing Checklist:
• Update your “Google My Business” listing (shows up on search results and maps). Check your business HOURS, phone #, website are accurate. You can easily claim your listing too, if you haven’t already.
• Keep your voicemail or answering system updated with a relevant message. This may include your hours of operation, current protocols and business offerings, and how to get a hold of you.
• Contact your web master to update your hours & offerings on your website.
• On social media?
Update your Hours of Operation and Business Offerings on pages that list the information, such as Yelp or Facebook. (Did you know? Apple iPhone users Maps App sources its business information from Yelp!)
• Send an email with updates & offerings to your customer mailing list
Things you can do with your Chamber Membership:
• Have your “Special Offers or Rates” listed to help get the word out
• List an Employment Opportunity on our Area Jobs page
• Promote your business by placing an Ad with us
Marketing services for the Glen Lake Chamber provided by Raquel Jackson, Rockwell Art & Design.