The Glen Arbor area celebrates the 4th of July weekend, with plenty of things to do:
• 7 pm | Northport Community Band playing live music is favorite activity for the whole family. Bring your lawn chairs, friends and family and enjoy this Glen Arbor tradition. This is a free concert on the Old School House Lawn in Glen Arbor. Rain: Leelanau School Auditorium
• 10 am | Flag raising ceremony at Old Settlers Park
• 12 pm | Parade – through downtown Glen Arbor. (line-up is at 11am)
• 4 pm | Glen Lake boat parade – open to all that want to participate!
• 8 am – 12pm | Fire Department Pancake breakfast at the Glen Arbor Township Hall
There’s tons of things to do, in and around the Glen Arbor area. From Dining and Shopping, to the arts; Beaches & Boating and a variety of outdoor recreation; to specific places to visit that are great for kids & families. Visit our “Things to Do” page to get started on your Pure Leelanau adventure.