- This event has passed.
4th of July
July 3, 2015 - July 5, 2015free
The Glen Arbor area celebrates the 4th of July weekend, with plenty of things to do:
Friday, JULY 3rd…
• 7 pm | Northport Community Band playing live music is favorite activity for the whole family. Bring your lawn chairs, friends and family and enjoy this Glen Arbor tradition. This is a free concert on the Old School House Lawn in Glen Arbor. Rain: Leelanau School Auditorium
Saturday, JULY 4th…
• 10 am | Flag raising ceremony at Old Settlers Park
• 12 pm | Parade – through downtown Glen Arbor. (line-up is at 11am)
• 4 pm | Glen Lake boat parade – open to all that want to participate!
Sunday, JULY 5th…
• 8 am – 12pm | Fire Department Pancake breakfast at the Glen Arbor Township Hall
More things to do…
There’s tons of things to do, in and around the Glen Arbor area. From Dining and Shopping, to the arts; Beaches & Boating and a variety of outdoor recreation; to specific places to visit that are great for kids & families. Visit our “Things to Do” page to get started on your Pure Leelanau adventure.